Free Poker Money FAQ
How does the $50 starting capital work?
Can I really keep the $25?
The money is yours but you have to start playing within 7 days of receiving the $25, otherwise it will be taken off of your account.
Why can I only play the beginner's limits?
If you start to play with the $25 starting capital, there is a bankroll limitation in place which only allows you to play at the limits recommended by our beginner's strategy. As a beginner you can only play stakes up to:
- No Limit $0.02/$0.04
- Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20
- Sit and Go $1.
If you lose your free bankroll players can contact support to have their restrictions lifted.
When can I withdraw my free $50?
To be able to withdraw you need to earn at least 2,500 Poker Points and deposit a minimum of $20. The deposit is required as you can only cash out to a payment option you used to deposit previously.
Terms and Conditions
- You cannot have a previous or existing account at the poker room you have signed up to.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You MUST use the Pokerfarm link when creating your new poker account.
- These bankrolls are only to be used for poker. Blackjack or casino games are not permitted until you complete this deal.
What does the $200 staking package entail?
- Players will be emailed the conditions and terms for the staking package which they must accept and agree to in order to receive any staking bonus.
- Players will receive $20 a day in their poker account to play with.
- Players will be assigned a mentor and coach to help with their game.
- Players must play the games and stick to the limits given to them by their mentor.
- The Pokerfarm reserve the right to withdraw this bonus at any point should it be evident that the player has been in breach of the terms set out.
- If the player has failed to play a pre determined designated number of hands or tournaments after the first $100 of staking then The Pokerfarm reserve the right to cancel the staking agreement at this point.