Country of Origin:GBR
Sam Trickett News
- Sam Trickett Wins Partouche Poker Tour FinalNov. 14, 2011
- Trickett Makes EPT High Roller Final TableOct. 6, 2011
- Trickett Leads Partouch Poker Tour Final TablSept. 30, 2011
- Cash games in MacuaSept. 20, 2011
- 2007: $42,336
- 2008: $65,535
- 2009: $65,535
- 2010: $65,535
- 2011: $65,535
- Sam Trickett is known today as one of the best British high stakes cash games players and tournament players in the world.
- He grew up in East Retford, United Kingdom. Trickett, who is a CORGI registered gas engineer, was pursuing a career as a professional soccer player but in 2005 he suffered an unfortunate knee injury that put an end to his dream. This career-altering event forced Sam to seek a new passion on which he could focus his energy. He started playing poker in local casinos and soon became a regular on the Sheffield poker scene.
- In 2008 Sam, a cash games specialist up to that point, established himself as a notable player in live tournaments after taking 4th place in the $5,000 No Limit event of the WSOP for $245,000.He then went on to win the GUKPT Main Event in Luton taking $210,000 for his victory.
- After becoming a Team Titan member in March, 2010, Sam Trickett has had a very successful year with a spectacular World Series.
- Same was named the ‘Player’s choice: Best New Player’ award at the inaugural British Poker Awards in September 2010 and won the Best Cash game POY award in 2011.
Name: Sam Trickett
Favourite drink: Beer
Favourite music to grind to: Anything good
Favourite city: Vegas
Best film: Dumb and Dumber
What car do drive: Audi R8
Favourite sports team: Manchester United
Oct. 11, 2011
I haven’t played much poker since the World Series. I was kind of disappointed after the series, to be honest, because I expected to do ...
100% bonus up to £1250
$5 Bonus released for every 350 WH points earned
Up to 50% value back with our sponsorship scheme.See Promotions page for details
$400 New Player freerolls
Recieve 4 tournament tokens for thier weekly $1000 new depositor freerolls.